At our school, the first concern in managing drugs is the health and safety of the school community, as well as the pastoral needs of the pupils. Consequently, illegal and other unauthorised drugs are not acceptable within the boundaries of the School.
Drugs Education Programme
As part of an on-going process, we focus on increasing pupils' competence, responsibility, knowledge and self-esteem. We aim to:
- help pupils develop, extend and practise the skills they need to cope responsibly in a drug-using society to ensure personal safety;
- enable pupils to access information about drugs, including medicines and legal drugs;
- foster competence, confidence and critical thinking, as well as decision-making skills;
- ensure pupils know where to get help if they are worried;
- contribute to raising and maintaining high self-esteem.
We take no responsibility for the content of any external sites