Below is information about clubs currently being offered by school. If there are any that your child is interested in joining, please contact the relevant staff members (although please note that some clubs have limited numbers and/or are for specific year groups).
- Dance Club with Miss Fox. 3:30 - 4:15, for Years 5 and 6. Practicing routines to pop music in a jazz/modern style.
- Dodgeball with JB Sports from 3:30 - 4:30 for Years 1 and 2.
- Chess Club with Mrs Thomas. 12:30 - 1:00, for Years 5 and 6. Learning chess skills, applying strategies and making new friends.
- Art Club with Mrs Scarboro from 3:30- 4:15 for Years 3 and 4. Children will be sketching and drawing as a focus this term.
- Boxercise with JB Sports at 8-8.45 for KS2.
- Dodgeball with JB Sports from 3:30 - 4:30 for Years 3 and 4.
- Young Voices Choir with Mrs Leak and Mr Bird. Children have to apply for places as spaces are limited.
- Netball with Miss Gladding from 3:30-4:30. This is available to Years 5 and 6 boys and girls.
- Dodgeball with JB Sports from 3:30 - 4:30 for Years 5 and 6.
JB Sports are also running lunch time activities for different year groups in KS2 and football training on Monday lunch times.
The Playground Pals also run a range of structured activities during lunchtimes for children in EYFS, KS1 and KS2 to enjoy.